Unfortunately I had a phone call yesterday regarding our planned trip on the MV Pocahontas. The company who own the ship have had to cancel our trip on 20th June as they do not have enough passengers to make the trip viable.
They have suggested that we could re-book for 27th June instead – please let me now if you would be able to attend on this new date ASAP by emailing the club at the usual address.. I will then make a decision as to whether to change the date or just cancel until later in the year.
I am very sorry to have to cancel at such short notice.